BERETTA 92FS BRIGADIER INOX
The 92FS Inox pistol is a stainless stell
single/double-action model with half-cock notch, 4.9” (125 mm)
barrel with accurizing bushing for maximum shot precision. The bushing
is replaceable for wear and perfectly blocks the barrel on the slide
during firing. The front and rear slide serrations enable easier slide
racking during manual operation. The frame-mounted ambidextrous manual
safety makes the firearm combat-ready, hammer-armed and with the safety
1) Accurizing Barrel Bushings Mounted on the muzzle end of the barrel
to eliminate slide to barrel play. Replaceable when worn.
2) Front and Rear Slide Serrations Enable easier slide racking during
3) Target Sight - Fully adjustable Front and rear sights are removable
4) “Cocked and Locked” Capability Safety can be inserted
with hammer lowered or armed.
5) Competition Safety System Frame-mounted, ambidextrous for easier
thumb access. Extended length and width.
6) Competition Tuned Trigger Features extra-short release and pre/over-travel
7) Ultra-Thin Grips Fine-checkered for firmer hold. Aluminum alloy grips
available on request.
8) Beveled Magazine Well
9) Rubber Magazine Bumper Anti-shock design prevents damage to dropped
magazine, provides protection during rigors of competition.
to visit Gunshopfinder.com's Beretta pistol page. Or, to find a Beretta
dealer near you, select a state and then click "Submit."
Looking for a laser for your Beretta? Check
out the Crimson
Trace laser grips we have for many models of Beretta pistols.
Find A Shop
By Map | By Town | By
Accessories | Gun Photos | Online
Store | Books | Articles
Gunshop Owners Section | Contact
| Links | Home