BERETTA 92FS INOX
Based on the 92 Brigadier FS model and equipped
with the same heavier and re-contoured slide, the 92FS Inox pistol
is a single/double-action model with half-cock notch, 4.9” (125
mm) barrel with accurizing bushing for maximum shot precision. The
bushing is replaceable for wear and perfectly blocks the barrel on
the slide during firing. The front and rear slide serrations enable
easier slide racking during manual operation. The frame-mounted ambidextrous
manual safety makes the firearm combat-ready, hammer-armed and with
the safety on.
1) Accurizing Barrel Bushings Mounted on the muzzle end of the barrel
to eliminate slide to barrel play. Replaceable when worn.
2) Front and Rear Slide Serrations Enable easier slide racking during
3) Target Sight - Fully adjustable Front and rear sights are removable
4) “Cocked and Locked” Capability Safety can be inserted
with hammer lowered or armed.
5) Competition Safety System Frame-mounted, ambidextrous for easier
thumb access. Extended length and width.
6) Competition Tuned Trigger Features extra-short release and pre/over-travel
7) Ultra-Thin Grips Fine-checkered for firmer hold. Aluminum alloy
grips available on request.
8) Beveled Magazine Well
9) Rubber Magazine Bumper Anti-shock design prevents damage to dropped
magazine, provides protection during rigors of competition.
to visit Gunshopfinder.com's Beretta pistol page. Or, to find a Beretta
dealer near you, select a state and then click "Submit."
Looking for a laser for your Beretta? Check
out the Crimson
Trace laser grips we have for many models of Beretta pistols.
Find A Shop
By Map | By Town | By
Accessories | Gun Photos | Online
Store | Books | Articles
Gunshop Owners Section | Contact
| Links | Home