BERETTA 96FS BRIGADIER INOX
Based on the 96 Brigadier model and equipped
with the same heavier and re-contoured slide, the 96FS Inox pistol
is a stainless steel single/double-action model with half-cock notch,
4.9” (125 mm) barrel with accurizing bushing for maximum shot
precision. The bushing is replaceable for wear and perfectly blocks
the barrel on the slide during firing. The front and rear slide serrations
enable easier slide racking during manual operation. The frame-mounted
ambidextrous manual safety makes the firearm combat-ready, hammer-armed
and with the safety on.
1) Accurizing Barrel Bushings Mounted on the muzzle end of the barrel
to eliminate slide to barrel play. Replaceable when worn.
2) Front and Rear Slide Serrations Enable easier slide racking during
3) Target Sight - Fully adjustable Front and rear sights are removable
4) “Cocked and Locked” Capability Safety can be inserted
with hammer lowered or armed.
5) Competition Safety System Frame-mounted, ambidextrous for easier
thumb access. Extended length and width.
6) Competition Tuned Trigger Features extra-short release and pre/over-travel
7) Ultra-Thin Grips Fine-checkered for firmer hold. Aluminum alloy
grips available on request.
8) Beveled Magazine Well
9) Rubber Magazine Bumper Anti-shock design prevents damage to dropped
magazine, provides protection during rigors of competition.
to visit Gunshopfinder.com's Beretta pistol page. Or, to find a Beretta
dealer near you, select a state and then click "Submit."
Find A Shop
By Map | By Town | By
Accessories | Gun Photos | Online
Store | Books | Articles
Gunshop Owners Section | Contact
| Links | Home