BERETTA 96FS INOX
The 96FS Inox pistol is a single/double-action
model with half-cock notch, 4.9” (125 mm) barrel with accurizing
bushing for maximum shot precision. The bushing is replaceable for
wear and perfectly blocks the barrel on the slide during firing. The
front and rear slide serrations enable easier slide racking during
manual operation. The frame-mounted ambidextrous manual safety makes
the firearm combat-ready, hammer-armed and with the safety on.
1) Accurizing Barrel Bushings Mounted on the muzzle end of the barrel
to eliminate slide to barrel play. Replaceable when worn.
2) Front and Rear Slide Serrations Enable easier slide racking during
3) Target Sight - Fully adjustable Front and rear sights are removable
4) “Cocked and Locked” Capability Safety can be inserted
with hammer lowered or armed.
5) Competition Safety System Frame-mounted, ambidextrous for easier
thumb access. Extended length and width.
6) Competition Tuned Trigger Features extra-short release and pre/over-travel
7) Ultra-Thin Grips Fine-checkered for firmer hold. Aluminum alloy
grips available on request.
8) Beveled Magazine Well
9) Rubber Magazine Bumper Anti-shock design prevents damage to dropped
magazine, provides protection during rigors of competition.
to visit Gunshopfinder.com's Beretta pistol page. Or, to find a Beretta
dealer near you, select a state and then click "Submit."
Find A Shop
By Map | By Town | By
Accessories | Gun Photos | Online
Store | Books | Articles
Gunshop Owners Section | Contact
| Links | Home