BERETTA PX4 STORM SUB COMPACT .40 S&W PISTOL MODEL JXS4F20 10 ROUND MAGAZINE
The Beretta PX4 Storm sub compact .40 S&W is the "little brother" to the full size PX4 Storm, with many of the same features. It also has an ambidextrous safety.
It sports a technopolymer reinforced fiberglass frame, advanced ergonomics, and a modular concept that allows you to modify the pistol to suit your needs and modes of operation. The JXS4F20 model comes with two 10-round magazines, but will accept the 14 round magazines from the full size model.
Beretta PX4 Storm Features:
1. Accessory Rail: The frame of the Px4 Storm has an integral Picatinny MILSTD-1913 rail for rapid attachment of tactical lights and laser aiming devices.
2. Slide: The sides of the slide are smooth and offer snag-proof insertion and removal of the pistol from its holster. The front and rear serrations on the slide facilitate slide operation and safety control in both wet or dry conditions.
3. Visible Automatic Firing Pin Block: The front part of the firing pin is blocked from any forward movement until the trigger is pulled completely back. The block is located rearward, far away from the fouling and debris of the breech face. Since the block is visible, the user may ascertain its proper operation at any time. Even if the pistol falls and strikes the ground muzzle down, the firing pin will not strike the primer.
4. 3-Dot Sight System: Features a white ‘3-dot’ sight pattern for quick acquisition of the target. The rear sight is designed to provide a front projection so that, in an emergency, the user may retract the slide single-handedly by pushing the rear sight against the edge of a table, door, etc.
5. Ambidextrous Safety (Type F): The ambidextrous safety lever, easily accessible by the thumb or a right or left handed shooter, is spring loaded so it’s either positively “on” or “off”. The safety lever also functions as the pistol’s decocking lever. When pushed down, the rear part of the firing pin (striker) is rotated out of alignment with the front part of the firing pin. Additional hammer drop catch (half cock notch) prevents striking of the firing pin unit in the remote chance of unintentional hammer drop.
6. External Hammer Design: A traditional feature of Beretta pistols, this design provides the most energy to the firing pin, virtually eliminating the possibility of misfires due to light primer strikes. Also provides an immediate visual and tactile indicator as to the cocked/uncocked status of the pistol.
7. Individual Size Grips: Pistol may be configured with small, medium or large backstraps to individually fit the hand of each shooter. The backstraps are checkered to ensure a firm grip in both wet or dry shooting conditions. Three backstraps included with every pistol.
8. Reversible Magazine Release: Multiple-sized, reversible magazine release buttons allow for customization to the individual’s hand size. Small size comes standard on the gun, while medium and large buttons are available as accessories and easy replacement. Each size may be positioned for right-handed or left-handed use.
9. Simple Field Stripping: Pistol is designed for extremely quick and simple field stripping. Disassembly latch does not remove from the gun, preventing accidental dropping and loss. Reassembly is easy and accidental misassembly of parts is prevented by the distinctive design.
10. Light Technopolymer Frame: The light, yet durable, frame employs modern thermoplastic technology through the use of Corrosion resistant fiberglass reinforced polymer.
11. Barrrel: the Px4 Storm Sub- Compact uses a very reliable locked breech and tilt barrel system, providing a more compact and lighter weight system. A stainless steel barrel requires less maintenance and is corrosion resistant, perfectly suited for concealment close to active, perspiring bodies.
Click here to visit Gunshopfinder.com's Beretta pistol page. Or, to find a Beretta dealer near you, select a state and then click "Submit."